Subject: Re: PixPro2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 94 23:01:52 PDT

>I know it sounds like a lot more work than pixel pro, but it really saved
>time! It also has the ability to zoom into the background image to see
>the curves close up. Very helpful!

	I remember seeing some ancient (5 years ago) thing for a high-end
	PC program that created virtually perfect polygons from camera
	ready stats.

	I've never seen anything for the Amiga that even comes close. :^P
	Drat.

>
>-Perry
>

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\                       |         (206) 283-3540           *
***********************************************************************